Saturday, March 7, 2009

UCSI _ Bunkasai Event

Being a committee member is a very Fan.. My Uni and my club has held the Bunkasai Event this event is about the Japanese culturer and Cosplay Event. I dunno what else to talk about.. For those who didn't come to join us i sure u will regret... A lot of leng luis that night...
wahahahahahahah !!!!!!

A picture show a thousand words..
Before the event starts.


All people are setting up their store.



During the event.



BUNKASAI EVENT usher here with me ~ wow... hahahaha.



My friend playing Bleach Kurosaki Ichigo ~ Ichigo is here in BUNKASAI EVENT.



Leng Lui displaying their cosplay.


All committee member and cosplay contestant.



Me and a johor friend together selling coupon at COUPON COUNTER ~



Me and YUN FENG.



Playing around with Ken Su after the closing ceremony.



Bleach Kurosaki Ichigo win the 1st prices at cosplay competition.



All committee members taking photo ~ My boss is here too, Boon Chin...



My friend Benjamin bring 2 Leng Lui, and play some mini games, both of them win some fishy... zadao..




aRnold VS Bleach Byakuya ~



Abarai Renji is a girl ????? OMG.....




Cosplay contestant posting at the event ~



This leng lui i dunno what cosplay she doing... =.="



WoW... this picture very pro leh ~ showing me.. 1 boy hug 2 girls.... wahhahahahahaha !!!!!


~ aRnold VS Bleach Ichigo ~



Abarai Renji lend me his sword.... A God of Death hand over his sword to me... what willl happend next ??? Of couse is, i go Chop people....


No comments: