Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Nightmare ~

Well, last night i'd having a nightmare at 3.42am, i dreamed i was chasing back my ex gf. OMG.... That make me up sad whole day, I'd make myself to forget old time stories, and also I'd found a new target as well.. Remember last time how she hurts me... haiz... that is last time.

Then i wake up from that, go washed my face and etc. i when jogging...
Feel fresh at the morning, relaxing my mind, after that i when home about 9.30am.
it is very hard for me, last time in the secondary school time, i used to have stamina to run whole field for 2 times or more, i'm old now, can't run so long... will get heart attack and die... choi choi...

Hope tonight i'll have a nice and sweet dream, forget about assignment, forget about EX, dream about future and new GF... muahahahahaha !!!!!

No comments: