Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A perfect mean not perfect

Today me and bunch of group of friend go to Mamak Stall and have a tea.

There a topic until we chat of prefect girl friend, 1 of my friend name Yuan Feng asked: "what type of girl is a perfect girl friend?". Then i told them a story.

The Stories begins ~

Last X'mas, i went to s'pore alone to visit my aunt at there, it is also counted as my 2nd time been there. When i was at s'pore, had a window shopping over there alone! It was very boring all the time. Until 1 day i go to Ochard Road there have a cup of ice-cream, and noticed a girl there is very attractive to me, i was desperate want to know her name and her phone no. So, i decided to go to the ice-cream stall few more times.

It takes me 2 days, only that girl noticed me, so i go towards her and ask for her phone number and her name. I don't want to tell u her name ~ Hehehe....
I thought she will reject or ignore me, but miracle happens to me, she gave her to me!
This girl is perfect for me because she grew up under a very complicated enviroment, i don't wan to insult her just to tell u she is a very hardworking, obedient to her gradpa and very independent. That a girl i'm looking for...

Then my friend say their own oppinion, we discuss this topic more than 3 hours at the Mamak Stall.... i ordered 2 Teh O Ice... hahaha !

so mail to me your oppinion on this topic..
Neednotknow@hotmail.com. Waiting to recieve your oppinion. Thanks !

No comments: